I know I’ve done one of these before, but I’ve been nominated 3 times since! Thank you so much for the nominations guys, I’m glad you all liked my blog enough to nominate me! 😀
Some of the rules of these are a bit different for the different awards, but the basic idea is that you answer 11 questions set up the person who nominated you and write your own 11 questions for your own 11 nominees who have under 200 followers! One of the awards also asks you to write 11 facts about yourself, so my nominees can do that to if they want to.
So, on to the questions!
EmmaJane of Hail and Harmony’s questions!
1. Who’s your absolute favourite blogger?
I’d have to say Vivanna Does Makeup, as her daily blog posts are great, funny and I know her opinion is one I can trust!
2. If you could only have one type of food/dish-what would it be?
I love pizza, but I think I’d get bored of it eventually!
3. Favourite Country you have visited?
Italy, it was so lovely and beautiful. I can’t wait to go back. 🙂
4. What do you hate most about blogging?
Sometimes I have difficulty thinking of new posts to do, so that’s a pain. Or, at the moment my brother is downloading about 5 bazillion games and my internet is so slow, that’s pretty annoying!
5. What’s your number one pet peeve?
Untidiness! I’m a neat freak myself, so if someone disturbs my clean space, I get upset.
6. Book or Magazine?
I’ll say books, as I read more of those and have a massive collection of books.
7. What’s your favourite TV show?
Pretty close between Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, and that’s a choice I don’t want to have to make!
8. When did you start blogging?
Middle of June this year, I think.
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
God knows, I thought I had my career planned out, but now I’m not sure so could end up following a completely different path.
10. What do you miss most?
I actually miss being at school, or just generally being a kid, as it was so much better than being a crappy adult! Haha.
11. All time favourite brand?
If we’re talking technology, Apple are my favourite, hands down. If we’re talking beauty, then Revlon.
Cecil of Wednesday 19th’s questions!
1. Why do you think people read your blog?
Hmm, not entirely sure really! I suppose they like beauty and want to read my thoughts on various things? Although not too sure why.
2. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Mulan (or Fox and the Hound).
3. How do you see your blog in 5 years-time?
Hopefully still around and with readers that still enjoy it!
4. Do you have any advice for bloggers who have just started?
Just have fun with it, don’t worry about follower numbers. If people can tell you enjoy writing your blog, they will enjoy reading it.
5. Where do you write your blogposts (home, café…)?
Normally at home, but sometimes on the bus (although have to be careful I don’t get travel sick!).
6. What would you be doing right now if you hadn’t a blog?
Probably not a lot, watching Netflix maybe? Haha.
7. Favorite season of the year.
It’s a close one between summer and autumn. I don’t really like the cold of winter, so autumn is a bit in between and I can wear my boots and scarves still. But then again, I love being able to wear nice summer dresses! Probably pick summer if I had to though.
8. When did you start blogging?
Only about 2 months ago!
9. How do you cope with negative comments/opinions about your blog?
I haven’t had any yet, thank goodness!
10. Favorite quote:
“The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.”
11. Who’s that person that you couldn’t live without?
My family, particularly my mum.
Karin of Karin Bellew’s questions!
1. Why did you start blogging?
I loved all thing beauty and I think my family were a bit sick about hearing about it, so thought I’d talk about it on here.
2. How long have you been blogging for?
Only about 2 months.
3. What’s your favourite thing to blog about?
I think writing about lifestyle things actually, as it happens!
4. Do you play any musical instruments?
I tried when I was a kid, but I wasn’t any good. 😦
5. What is your must-have beauty product?
Probably any mascara, it’s the one thing I can’t go out without!
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Listening to really cheesy 80s music!
7. What is your dream?
As cheesy as this is going to sound, but just to be happy. I’ve spent a lot of time being unhappy, and I want to change that around.
8. What is your favourite book/film?
My favourite book is Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, and my favourite film is Star Wars Episode VI.
9. What charity would you give money to, if I told you that you could only ever give money to one charity?
I’d say Help for Heroes as these brave men and women don’t get as much help as they should!
10. What do you do when you’re bored?
Write blog posts or watch TV with my family.
11. What are your plans for the future?
Not too sure, but I’m trying to figure it out!
So, 11 facts about me.
1. I couldn’t sleep in the dark until quite recently
2. I have a Psychology with Clinical Psychology degree
3. I’m only 4′ 11″
4. I’m the oldest of three siblings
5. I like shopping (if you hadn’t already guessed!)
6. I still have my teddy I had when I was born, and he has his own little chair in my room
7. If I’m ever sad, music is one of the only things that cheers me up
8. I’m terrified of spiders
9. I love cats and will probably end up alone with 40 of them when I’m older…
10. …But, I’m allergic to cats (not really bad, but I can’t be too close!)
11. I’ve worn glasses since I was 12
Now, on to my questions for my nominees.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
2. Best memory?
3. Favourite album or song?
4. Dream job?
5. Favourite make up look?
6. Ultimate pet peeve?
7. Who are your top 3 celebrity crushes?
8. Waterproof mascara – yay or nay?
9. Favourite lip colour to wear?
10. Matte or dewy foundation?
11. Skincare holy grail items?
My nominees are:
Liz of The Bronzed Doll
Rebecca of The Clumsy Beauty
Sophie of Pretty and Polished
Jacqueline of Daisies and Elephants
Julie-Ann of Our Dreams of Fashion
Jess of Where’s My Lipstick
Leanne of Pouts and Paris
Sam of Beautifie
Danielle of Polished Rose
Hannah of Banana Beauty
Kirsty of Kirsteaparty
Hope you enjoyed reading and hope my nominees have fun writing their post too!