This is my second tag post now, and this time it’s the Beauty Blogger tag. Hope you enjoy!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally straight, which is awesome most of the time, but if I try to style it it just falls straight back out.
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Sort of between blonde and brown, mousy brown I guess?
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I’ve never dyed my hair before, too scared it will go horribly wrong!
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day as my hair gets greasy quite quickly.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Due to where I work, there are reasonably strict rules on what we can wear, so it’s basically the same and on my days off, I pretty much live in jeans!
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own as it’s cheaper!
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Sometimes I can go long periods without wearing any, but when I do I change it every 5 days or so, or when it chips to the point where I can’t stand it anymore!
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I rarely paint my toenails in summer, so it never happens in winter!
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Depends, but it can take about 10-15 minutes.
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face, as that’s the bit I focus on then start on my eyes if I have time to do anything other than mascara.
11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Definitely a collector, I can’t help buying things!
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I never wear them, as I’m ‘blessed’ with long eyelashes anyway and I wore them once and they’re were a pain!
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Always a full face of base makeup, but eyes are normally just mascara unless I have time, then I do a bit of an eye look.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Nope, it’s just an effort to put it all on. If I’m at home, I sometimes don’t even get changed out of my pyjamas.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
If I’m just popping round the corner I can just about bring myself to do it, but if I’m leaving for longer than 30 mins, then I put on a little bit of make up at the very least!
16. How many high end products do you have?
Not much of it, I have some Urban Decay and a Giorgio Armani foundation. That’s about it for high end!
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
My foundation brush gets washed once a week, but the others not as often as I probably should!
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I just have a look in the morning as it depends on my mood what I wear.
19. How often do you change your handbag?
I’m not a big handbag fan, so not very often at all.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I go to sleep at about 11pm and up about 6am if I’m going to work.
21. How often & when do you workout?
Well… not that often, but I do try!
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
I’m right-handed. 🙂
23. How tall are you?
4’11” and 1/2. Got to remember the half!
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Sort of speak a bit of German, but that’s about it.
25. How many pets do you have?
A cat called James.
26. How often are you on Blogger?
I don’t use blogger, but I go on WordPress everday!
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Every one of them! 🙂
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Definitely, my list is pretty huge now, my poor bank account!
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I couldn’t think of anything, so just used my nickname and the word beauty. It’s okay, I may change it sometime down the line.
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Just my iPhone or iPad! It does okay for the moment.
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I live with my mum, but I help her clean about once a week.
32. What is your favourite colour?
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I have to say ELLE, it’s the one I buy the most.
34. Do you swear?
Sometimes, but only when it’s ‘required’ not every sentence!
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Just chilling out at home before going to work tomorrow!
That’s it for this tag, it was fun to do! Let me know if you do this tag. 🙂