I have been nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Kirsten of JustKirsten, so go and check her blog out if you haven’t already!
As far as I can work out, this is almost like a chain letter type thing that helps new bloggers get their blogs ‘out there’ and I think it’s a lovely idea.
The rules of this are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions set for you
- Come up with your own set of questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers each and let them know about the award
So, here goes the questions!
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging so far?
I think it’s chatting with other bloggers with the same interests as you and sharing with others advice or things your enjoying!
2. If you could only wear make up from one brand for the rest of time, which would it be?
I would have to say Revlon, although I don’t think I’ve ever tried one of their mascaras, but everything else is awesome.
3. Bold eyes or a bold lip?
I’d say bold eyes, as I like my eyes more than my lips!
4. What is your favourite era for make up and fashion trends? (1990’s, 1970’s, 1920’s etc?)
I’d have to say 1950s as it was all so glamorous and lovely. The hairstyles were lovely and the makeup was classic and simple.
5. If you had to give up buying make up or clothes and accessories, which would it be?
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’d say makeup, as I get bored of clothes so easily, but make up products not so much.
6. What’s your best beauty tip?
I’d say my best advice is to do something to your brows, be it use a gel or fill them in. The difference it will make it massive!
7. How long did you wait before telling your friends and family about your blog?
They don’t actually know yet! I’ll probably tell them soon though.
8. Where do you hope your blog will take you in the future?
At the moment, I’m not entirely sure. I’m just blogging as I enjoy it but if something came of it in the future, such as job opportunities, that would be great.
9. What do you love most about yourself?
This is a hard one, as I can be quite negative about myself, but I’d say I like my eye lashes as they’re naturally dark and long, with a natural curl so I don’t have to use mascara really, if I didn’t want to, but I do anyway!
10. What do you do if you lack inspiration?
I have a look around my room and see what products I’m enjoying using, and write about them.
11. If you could get beauty advice from anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
I’d have to say it would be someone like Emma Watson, as her make up always looks flawless (although I don’t think she does it herself!).
And that’s the questions done, now onto my questions and nominees.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What are your holy grail make up items?
2. Which celebrity has the style you envy most?
3. If you had to choose hair up or hair down for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
4. Would you rather fill in your eyebrows or use mascara?
5. Your ultimate beauty faux pas?
6. Favourite fashion look?
7. What made you want to start blogging?
8. Your favourite posts to write?
9. Winter or summer?
10. What look would you rock on a girls night out?
11. What would your staple wardrobe contain?
And my nominees:
Thanks again for the nomination and hope you enjoyed this post!